Can This Shred Guitar eBook Help you?
Here’s The Real Secret To Increasing Your Guitar Shredding Ability
And I’ll cut to the chase…
- You must learn how to hold the guitar pick just right
- You need to learn how to pick the strings with a precise set of motor skills
- You have to learn how to practice in a certain way every day for maximum efficiency
- You have to know when to push ahead and when to be patient
- You must have a diverse set of patterns and speed exercises (VERY important)
- You have to keep your hands guessing
- You must also focus on rhythm (which should be CRITICAL to all shred guitarists)
But the most important part is this…
- The book takes you through the mental prep work that you need first.
- It’s different than other technique guides or guitar shred resources in the sense that it doesn’t just say “hey, do this!”
- ….instead it prepares you, gives you things to keep in mind when you’re practicing, tells you what to be on the lookout for and how to gauge AND MAKE!!! progress.
Did You Know Any Of This?
- You can play something slow and make it actually sound faster than it really is by having impeccable timing and accuracy.
- Maybe you already knew that, but what a lot of people don’t understand is how to develop that kind of timing and accuracy. It starts with the right mental understanding.
- Did you also know, that by slightly adjusting the angle of the guitar pick, you can increase your speed by 50%? It’s true!
- If you didn’t know that, here’s something else – The tensions of each string and their gauge sizes also require just the slightest variation of that same angle, even as you are going from string to string.
- Did you know that by using a process called visual mapping, you can actually learn to solo without understanding theory, and even if you are just getting into theory – this can cut the learning time in half?
- Another tidbit – combining techniques can not only make your playing sound amazing, but cut the work load for either hand in half too!
- AND, training with odd combos of notes can take your picking hand to new heights.
- I bet you also didn’t know that its possible to do pinch harmonic chords, but I’m probably starting to wear you out, so let me move onto something even more exciting.
How it works…
The Essential Guide To Guitar Virtuosity is not your typical guitar instructional ebook. It is not a theory book, or how to build guitar solos from scales, rather it is a shred guitar exercise training ebook.
- The first 3 chapters deal with the mental preparation that is needed to make progress on the guitar.
- Chapters 4 – 7 deal with basic groupings of notes and how the picking hand reacts to certain sets of notes. If the first 3 chapters act as a mental primer, then chapters 4 – 7 certainly act as a physical primer
- Chapters 8 – 9 are more elaborate and contain increasingly tougher exercises and training.
- Chapters 10 – 12 deal with basic techniques like hammer-ons, pull offs, bends and vibrato. Most advanced guitar instructional materials fail to cover these smaller techniques, and yet they are very important for continuing on to the “true grit” material contained in the next chapters.
- Chapters 13 – 18 deal with advanced techniques, and as many scenarios as possible are given for these techniques. Some are simple, while others may be monstrously hard.
- Chapters 20 – 23 return to the more philosophical and mental aspects of guitar playing, and these chapters are saved for the end, because they will help you to carry your studies beyond this ebook. Finally The Essential Guide To Guitar Virtuosity is topped off with a bonus chapter entitled “Recording and the home studio”, which is a basic outline of what you may need to set up a cheap home recording studio so that you may put your musical ideas into action.
Why I Think This Book Will Serve You Well…
I sat down and made careful observations, and wrote EVERYTHING down, and before you knew it I had note pads filled from corner to corner. It wasn’t much longer after this that I had organized the information and got it to a point where I had a curriculum that I could share with others.
This allowed me to teach everyone how to play shred guitar much quicker and better. Over the years I’ve had many successful students to be proud of and I’ve shared what I’ve learned in person, through articles and even video. Now all that information is in a book and its called…The Essential Guide To Guitar Virtuosity – The Guitar Speed Training eBook.
I’ve had a few offers from publishing companies over the years to put it into print, but I think putting it online can reach and help more aspiring guitar players! That way everyone can find it! This is the same book that many of my past students have read. It contains just about all of my knowledge on speed picking, technique training and speed development; as well as my thoughts on improving the little things like hammer ons, bends, pull offs, slides and vibrato.
I think the reason that people have benefited from it so much is the fact that it isn’t just a bunch of exercises (though there are well over 100). I think its because of all of the diagrams, photos, and articles on getting into the mind of a true guitar wizard.There are 100 exercises (at least). Each one is designed to accomplish something different. Something that will improve your picking and coordination. I took the liberty of arranging them in a VERY important order for best results.The book also contains my thoughts on writing guitar solos, improvising, taking lessons vs self-taught, musical theory and recording.But have you ever noticed how weird some advanced guitar books can be? They’re always so vague, and kind of stale. I decided that my book, The essential guide to guitar to virtuosity would need to be inspirational. There isn’t a page that isn’t the world’s biggest pep talk. I believe in encouragement and reward.But then after a while I thought how can I improve this? So I decided to create some little things to add to it. You can take a look at them below, and below that are ALL of the details about the book.But first, let me tell you a little about myself – I can’t believe I forgot!!
My name is Tennyson Williams. I’m a musician and composer and I play all sorts of guitar styles. I’ve been playing for about 11 years now. When I first got started I wasn’t too bad, but the problem was that I was spending upwards of 12 hours a day practicing cluelessly.The reason that I was able to deliver on that night of the party was because of several hard years or practice and what I learned during that time.I’m going to talk about some of what I learned starting now, so grab a note book and get ready!
Again, I played ok, but my goals seemed out of reach. Getting faster, mastering tricky techniques and finding a creative style was just not happening any time soon, AND my picking hand was total garbage. My syncopation was horrible, I was putting stress on BOTH hands, and it was just absolute slop! It took me years of heartache to learn what I know now, and now I’m going to share it with you.
I’ll give you an example. Anyone can learn to become very professional sounding, but the difference between ordinary and excellence is AWARENESS.A master guitar player has a VERY keen mind. They notice everything that’s going on, and the things that they are monitoring you’ll hear very few of them talk about. Why is that? well I think that its because some of these things are tricky to explain. That’s why I have spent the last two years seriously thinking about what needs to be taught, and its not what you might expect.
Shred Guitar Players Of High Caliber Can Pick With Thins, Heavies, Mediums, Playing Cards & Coins
My philosophy on mastering guitar speed and becoming the best that you can, is based on training for different scenarios.This is EXACTLY how I trained myself to play at break-neck speedsLearning to play fast, develop speed picking and fretting hand grace is a science, but very few guitar players actually understand this science.If you DON’T understand this science, then keep reading – because I’m going to show YOU the secrets behind phenomenal speed development.
Repeat After Me – “Speed is a science” – I’ll Explain In Just A Sec
Remember when I said that its NOT the exercises that you are working with? – I lied!!Here is the formula:Mental understanding of the science + training that supports the science + Exercises that are designed for the science of speed picking.So here is exactly what you do – I’m going to give you the answers, because I want you to be a happy and successful guitar player – no matter what your style is.
- If you can take it upon to first educate yourself about how guitar speed ACTUALLY works..
- AND if you can commit to practicing 1 – 2 hours every day…
- And if you can be patient and NOT jump the gun at all…
- AND you can vow to try your best to honor the sciences 100% of the time
The Essential Guide To Guitar Virtuosity Is THE Shred Guitar Speed Training Ebook
Phrasing..And so much more!
Solid information containing over 100 exercises, images and diagrams, that will help you reach insane guitar speeds.
The Essential Guide to Guitar Virtuosity is a jam-packed Ebook that teaches everything that you could ever want to know about playing lightning fast guitar.
AND you’ll get these free bonuses!
Bonus #1 – The Art Of Soloing audio lecture.
30.00 – FREE
A special audio lecture on the more intellectual aspects of guitar playing that can seriously unlock YOUR playing. Join me and I’ll share with you my thoughts on all things musical.
Bonus #2 – 3 killer backing tracks to jam to
15.00 – FREE
3 one of a kind yet simple backing tracks that you can apply what you learn to. I’ve always believed that yee who jams – succeeds! use these to better your improvising skills, which you’ll learn a little about in the audio lecture.
Bonus #3 – The practice cheat sheet
10.00 – FREE
This POWERFUL practice cheat sheet is exactly how a guitar player sets and keeps track of their goals. Let me take the guess work out for you by providing you with a solid journal for everyday practice. Its simple yet necessary – you will be amazed when you look back over the results.
Bonus #4 – The fretting hand manual
25.00 – FREE
This is designed to be worked with everyday. Its a set of exercises that you can either pick and choose from OR work with them from start to finish everyday (recommended for best results). These are high-result, no B.S. left hand exercises that are geared for results.The best part about all of this is that you don’t have to twiddle your thumbs as you wait for shipping. This book is a direct download, which means that you buy it, you get it INSTANTLY and can start blazing through those licks right now! how cool is that?!
The Best Return Policy You May Ever Encounter
The Essential Guide To Guitar Virtuosity has sold many, many copies since 2009. I honestly wish I knew how many, but I made the mistake of not keeping track. Over this time I have issued refunds. They don’t happen very often. They really don’t, but every now-and-then this eBook is just not for someone. It happens. I’m human — hey, forgive me!
But what you can count on is I don’t ask questions. I don’t create a headache for you. I use ClickBank as a payment processor for this product. They allow a 60 day, full money-back guarantee; no questions asked!
I’ve occasionally had people request a refund and I push it through as soon as I get a notification. I don’t try to bargain. I don’t try to barter. I don’t plead-and-beg. I get it and I respect you. When your mind is made up — that’s it! I’m the same way.
I’m sure that there are people who may take advantage of this.
But I’m also aware that there are young kids who don’t have much money who are craving this kind of information, just like I did when I started playing (at 15….and a little late ;). I am also aware that money can be tight.
So I get it and I want you to know that I honor you, no matter what your decision is. But if I could offer to you one thought…just one! This package is thousands of hours of information for the price of 1, slightly-higher-priced lesson in real life.
That’s what I’ve put into it. That’s what I hope you get back. That’s how I end it.